The Summer Internship Program is a 12-15 week program for undergraduate college students looking for work experience and portfolio. It is not a paid internship.
- Internships at Protege are not paid.
- The internship program usually runs between the middle of May to the end of August, between 12-15 weeks.
- Interns are expected to work anywhere between 9 - 30 hours per week (dependent on your school's internship requirements).
- Flexible work hours.
- Interns will be assigned to a mentor/coach that will work with them throughout the program to help develop their portfolio and give feedback on their work.
Graphic Artists - experience and portfolio of building 3D models, animation and working knowledge using Adobe Creative tools like PhotoShop, Illustrator and Substance Painter.
Video & Audio Engineers - create and edit audio/video content with the ability to make decisions in regards to mood, pace and climax.
Before you apply:
- Prepare a resume to include your education, career goals and experience.
- Prepare a cover letter to include why you would like to participate in this summer internship.
- PDF or Word Document file format accepted.
- Complete Protege Online Internship Form attaching your resume, cover letter, and any additional information you would like to include.
- After you Submit, no changes will be allowed unless you email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with explanation of changes with or without attached files.
Any inquiries regarding your student internship application should be made via e-mail to email@example.com, inquiries will receive responses as information becomes available.